In doing research for my Serious Cleanse protocol, I came across many studies including these.
In the name of well being, I feel strongly compelled to share it with you.
Women who clean at home or work, face increased lung function decline.
- Women who work as cleaners or regularly use cleaning sprays or other cleaning products at home appear to experience a greater decline in lung function over time than women who do not clean, according to new research.
Are Fabric Softener & laundry detergent Toxic? (Hell Yes!)
7 TOXIC CHEMICALS FOUND IN “CLEAN” LAUNDRY https://www.annmariegianni.com/toxic-chemicals-in-laundry-detergents/
Laundry detergent & fabric softener are toxic
At Hanalei Day Spa and in my home, we use products which have zero negative impact on the environment and individual’s health.
- a solution of water and vinegar for cleaning windows and the floor,
- Try real brightening: A little baking soda added to the wash cycle will naturally brighten colors, without the clingy chemicals to irritate your skin.
- Skip the fabric softener: A half-cup of vinegar added in the rinse cycle will produce the same results without the toxic chemicals.
- Bon Ami, a natural, non toxic slightly abrasive cleaner,
- Home-Biotic, a pro-biotic for home/office, which is an enzyme formula that eats mold and toxins
- Organic body products such as; organic coconut oil for massage, natural lotions, and organic essential oils, facial formula, body mud and body mask and teas with all natural and organic ingredients.